Friday, March 09, 2007

almost there.....

Hi everyone. I have been working very hard on the thing that I believe will get us back to Boston. It has not been easy but the good news is that the Prof. Happ has been playing the role of test subject. Needless to say he has not been in the best of moods.

I did finialy get a chance to steal the laptop back as i am writing on it right now. I peeked at his email. I know it's not very ethical, but a few months ago he didn't even know it existed!

It seems he has an online girl friend. He has been steering us around in hopes of meeting up wither her. That tricky little devil! let's see... She goes by the screen name LMPayne4U, and lets just say she is not shy. HAHAHA The Prof goes by ProfLUV....hahahaha. O man I'm crying....LOL.

Ok he heard me laughing and he headed back to the tent. I better go... HAHAHA. I will see if I can get any info out of him.

Hopefully I will see you all soon.

Live long and prosper.

~Nero

No comments: