Friday, March 23, 2007

I am the Iron Chef of magic!!

Ok, I am back from my ingrediant gathering expedition.

I Have:
~a box of Craoyla crayons, or what passes for crayons in this part of the world.
~some parchment
~some stinky dried root thingys
~One of my socks, and some toe nail clippings...ewww
~A few hairs from Prof. Happ's comb he always carries on him. (Got it while he was chating with his online sweetie.)
~One of the Professors undershirts...ewww
~3 jokes written on a small peice of paper that is folded 3 times.
~AND, a token from home, a foul ball I caught at my last Red Sox game. (with luck I will be home for opening day!)

No I am supposed to mix all these things together in a pot with some fresh wine and water and let the whole thing simmer for a few days. I don't know how i am going to hide this from the Prof.. I am sure I will think of something. Wish me Luck. I think I will try out a few of the other spells while this is cooking. Where is my test subject...er, I mean the Prof..

No comments: