Thursday, March 29, 2007

Nerd on a mission...

Hello again Ye Fans of Makeshift!!

It's Nero again! And yes I am still stuck in the middle of no where eastern Europe. I have given up on Herr professor. I am still preparing for my plan to get back to Boston. When the going gets rough I keep reminding myself what i miss most about home: Opening day,The fact the Makeshift will be doing it's first non-children's play, (Seriously, for a while there I thought theatre could only be preformed before noon.), and my Mom really misses me.

I did some surfing this morning when the Prof got done chatting with his on-line squeeze, and found 5 BIG reason s that i will be getting us out of this podunk land!! I am now officially a nerd with a mission!!!

ENJOY!

REASON #5

REASON #4REASON#3
REASON#2
AND THE #1 REASON I WILL GET US BACK HOME!!
VENOM!!

~Nero
Nero@makeshifttheatre.com

No comments: