Tuesday, February 20, 2007

While we wander....

Since the Professor has been leading this disaster, I have no idea where we are, I have been looking more and more at the passages in the back of THE BOOK. I have been trying my darndest to translate them but every ti9me i try speaking any of the stories out loud strange things keep happening. Either fire erupts, or it rains, or the wind kicks up. Once after reading part of one of the stories out loud I could see in the dark. I am not kidding. Prof. Happ didn't believe me and said I should stop making up stories, and that my eyes must have adjusted after reading and when I looked up my vision was clear. When I told him I could see him on the other side of the room sucking his thumb he took the book away from me for 3 days. I now have it back and am going to keep translating.

I have a theory but I want to explore it more. Sorry we have been out of touch. I know a lot of things are going on back in Boston and at the Makeshift office. The Sox have started spring training, I got an email that said what shows Makeshift will be doing next year. Also, auditions for SLEEPING BEAUTY are this Saturday. I really, REALLY want to come home.

and i may have found a way.... *insert evil laugh.

~Nero
nero@makeshifttheatre.com

No comments: