Thursday, January 11, 2007

HOLD THE PHONE.....

Now wait a minuet....WAIT JUST ONE GOSH DERN MINUTE!!!!

I am out trudging around with Mr. Profy Pants lost in eastern Europe, where come to find out Dr. Doom does not live, and sleeping in barns and getting chased by the police, missing Christmas and Thanksgiving and Mr. Rhodes and Mr. Legget are AT HOME PLAYING WITH UBER SWEET LIGHT SABERS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ok, life is just not fair. This is miserable. The prof said something about entering the "Communist block" because there are ways to smuggle anything there now including people. So I confirmed with him that it was a hive of scum and villainy and he didn't get it. At least he said he was glad he was having an effect on my vocabulary. All of this and I have to see pics of other people with light sabers posted on my own blog?!?!?! Where is the justice in that?? I am going to have to rethink my situation with Makeshift when I get home ... If I get home.

I even went out of my way to set up a Makeshift Myspace page so we could reach more people... http://www.myspace.com/makeshifttheatre .... and this is the thanks I get?!?!?!

RUMPELSTILTSKIN start in 9 days and I will not be there for the opening?!?!!? What will everyone think???

That's IT! I have had enough I am going to get us outta here. I am signing off to go make plans. PLANS I TELL YOU!!! and that Prof. better not get in the way.

Light sabers....HURUMPH! We shall see about that!!

Nero
Intern with a mission!
nero@makeshifttheatre.com

No comments: