Friday, December 05, 2008

Holidays!!!!

I hope every one is a fabu Holiday season!! We at Makeshift types are trimming the tree drinking the nog and getting ready for our holiday offering!!! If you can't take any more Scrooge and the Nut Cracker is driving you nuts then we have something just a little different for you!!! Our own little holiday show!! Come celebrate the holidays and romance with our production of FIRST NIGHT, written & directed by Jack Neary. Heck, Mr. Rhodes is even in this one... and Maggie Nicholas is awesome. So if you need a night away from shopping come spend an evening with us! We promise you will not regret it, and at 15 dollars you won't find a better deal this side of black Friday!!

Also we I would like to know what your favorite holiday movie is... so reply to this or you can email me at nero@makeshifttheatre.com and let me know. I will post the results before Christmas and we will announce them at the show!!!

I personally have a video game list a MILE long for Santa Clause this year!!! Odd thing is most of the games have "death" in the title, which does not go very well with the idea of peace on earth good will to men.....?? Hmmm... Don't judge me Mr. Claus.

See you all at the show!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

NERO

No comments: