Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Getting to know you... getting to know all abouot you...

Hey folks,

As you see in the previous post audition time is quickly approaching once again. Our second show of the season is Alice in Wonderland and this one is once again adapted by the one and only Jack Neary.

This show is going to be directed by Anna Wladron who performed last year in Sleeping Beauty and then came on board as Makeshift's new Director of Marketing. Let me tell you she has done a great job since she took the position. Some of you have seen the fancy new season cards that we have been giving out, well you can thank Ms. Waldron for those. Ms. Waldron is also getting married this summer to multi talented Stephen Libby who not only played the story teller in Jack and the Beanstalk, but designed our logo and has done many other projects for us along the way. I asked Ms. Waldron if I could be the ring bearer and she said she would get back to me on that.

I plan on interviewing Ms. Waldron and other members of the Makeshift staff this winter so you can get to know the team that brings you these crazy shows. There is also a lot of news about next year that I want to tell you, but Mr. Rhodes said he would cancel my X-Box live subscription if I let the cat out of the bag to early.... He was pretty compelling.

In the mean time take a look at the audition notice bellow and sign up for an audition!!

See you soon!

~Nero

No comments: