Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Guess what I have....

PICTURES!!!

Well... ok... I have 2 pictures. I am the biggest slacker, you don't have to tell me. I have been playing a lot of video games lately now that the weather has been getting colder and being outside is not as much fun. But enough about me being lazy, I get enough of it form my Mom....

Pictures... First here are a few of the cast and crew hanging outside The Coolidge before we move in. You can see the Makeshift season II poster in the fore ground. Each year we make a poster with pictures from the previous year to display for at the shows. This on was designed by Kristin Boucher... again she is fabulous, and she is in this picture. So there! :P!
This next one is of the inside of Ye Ole Coolidge Corner. Man I really love that big red curtain. We run thru the shows every morning and some times we have to refocus the lights, hence the latter in the picture. Guess he gets to have his hands burned doing the refocusing... I'll give you two guesses... Mom made me put butter all over my fingers when I got home. Mr. Rhodes says 2nd degree burs build character and showed me some of his theatrical scars. But, I bet he never had his mom make him stick his fingers in a bowl of margarine..
See you soon with more pics...

~Nero

Stupid butter still on the key board... hrmmmph.

No comments: